Once your order is placed, items will ship out of our stores in Pocatello, ID with in 48 hours in most cases. Some weekends & holidays
may take a little longer.
Once your order ships you will be emailed a link to a personalized tracking page so you can follow your package along its journey.
Free Over $50
We offer Free Shipping on almost every order over $50. Check for the Free Shipping Icon to see what qualifies. Watch for extra surcharges on extra big or heavy items. Free shipping is only available for orders within the Contiguous US.
Check Your Status
Once your order has been place you can log in to your account and go to the Order Status Page to check the status of your order at anytime.
Free Store Pick Up
If you live in the Pocatello, ID area or are just passing through you can pick up your items at either of our locations.
Choices You Trust
We offer both USPS and UPS so you can choose the option that is best for you.
Please note UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes
- This option appears once $50 worth of qualifying products have been added to your cart
- Free shipping orders will be sent with the shipping option that is cheapest for us.
- Generally, shoes/boots, camping gear and other larger supplies will ship UPS Ground (7-10 Days). Smaller light weight items like apparel will ship through the US Post Office (5-7 Days)
- Free shipping is only available for orders within the Contiguous US.
Store Pick Up
- This option appears for orders with a shipping address in Idaho
- In the order notes please let us know the location you would like to pick up your order at.
- In most cases we will have your order pulled and processed the same day and will send you an email when it is ready
- If you will be passing through Idaho and would like to coordinate picking up extra supplies at our Pocatello location just give us a call.
- When available based on your shipping address you may be able to choose between Standard and Priority Mail through the US Post Office.
- Standard Shipping through the Post Office is usually a little cheaper and takes 5-7 Days. (Not insured or guaranteed.)
- Priority Mail is only a little bit more money, but generally arrives in 2-3 Days. (Insured up to $100 but not guaranteed.)
Please note: NO SHIPPING TIMES ARE GUARANTEED. Processing and pick up times will vary. Time estimates are based standard business days (Monday-Friday)
We will always do our best to get your package to you as quickly as possible. If for any reason your
package arrives incorrect or damaged let us know right away and we will send you a prepaid return label and send out a new item if it is available.
If you package arrives damaged or looks like it has been tampered with please take pictures of the unopened package and send them to us if the items inside are missing or damaged so we can submit a claim to the shipping provider
If your package is fine, but the items inside are not what you ordered or are damaged please take pictures and email them to us letting us know the issue. We will work with you on correcting the problem. In most cases we will send you a prepaid return label and try to get the correct/undamaged item asap.
If you received an item with the security tag still on - we are so, so sorry. We will send you a prepaid return label so we can remove the tag and get your order back out to you asap. If you don't want to wait in most towns you can go in to a clothing or department store and they will have a remover.Make sure to take your receipt so they know the items were not stolen.
As always we are happy to help in anyway we can if something goes wrong. However, there are some situations that our out of our control.
- Once the shipping carrier picks up your package we are no longer responsible for that package. It is literally out of our hands.
- If a delay is caused by weather or some other unforeseen event your shipping charges will not be refunded. Make sure to allow extra time for processing and transit during peak/holiday seasons.
your package tracking number shows that it was delivered, but you did
not get your package it is your responsibility to check around your property, contact neighbors to see if it was delivered by mistake, call your local shipping location and fully cooperate with any investigation. If you still can't locate your package, let us know and if it was insured (USPS Priority or UPS) we can put in a claim for you.
- If your package was not delivered on time, but
you selected UPS 3 Day Select or UPS 2 Day Air we can
file a refund claim through UPS. Please note not all claims are accepted and it is your responsibility to fully cooperate with the investigation. If the refund is issued we will pass
that refund along to you.